As I said a few months back when I had my kindle promos in the UK, to “celebrate” officially entering the realms of old-fartdom, I would be having a further two promos in the US; and the first one has landed! For seven days, from 08:00 am on Wednesday August 19 to 08:00 am on Wednesday August 26, The Amazing Journey will cost my US readers a paltry $0.99. I know, I know, I’m robbing myself blind; but hey! It’s a small gesture of thanks to people who have been supportive of my work. See you soon!
Buy for a mind-blowingingly cheap $0.99 http://tinyurl.com/byz4pxg
To commemorate my having officially entered the realms of Old Fartdom I’m offering Universal Law – An Idiot’s Guide as a special promotion on Amazon Kindle for seven days. The promotion will run from 08:00 on Monday 4 May to 08:00 on Mon 11 May. This particular offer applies to the UK only, but later in the year I will be offering other promotions exclusive to the US.
During those seven days you can get a kindle copy of the book for just 99p. Go on! Fill your boots!
Buy on amazon.co.uk http://ow.ly/z55Rl
Here is the latest update on my December promotions. The next book I’m offering free is Fragments Of Divinity, so if you would like to download a copy just click on the link below that is relevant to you, anytime between 11 and 15 December inclusive. Other news is that I am extending the discount codes for my paperbacks in the Amazon CreateSpace Store by four days, so you will be able to purchase one of my paperbacks at a special reduced price up to 15 December. Finally, the Kindle version of The Amazing Journey will only be free to download from 16-17 December inclusive. Thanks for taking an interest in my work.
Download in Amazon UK http://ow.ly/rBt49
Download in Amazon US http://ow.ly/rBtNM
Download in Amazon Germany http://ow.ly/rBulZ
Download in Amazon Italy http://ow.ly/rBuBX
Download in Amazon India http://ow.ly/rBu1d
Download in Amazon Canada http://ow.ly/rBv5o
Download in Amazon Australia http://ow.ly/rBviy
Fragments Of Divinity – use code F5N5UY48 https://www.createspace.com/3822776
The Amazing Journey – use code S2NZZFXD http://tinyurl.com/bhjz67t
Inspiration For Breakfast – use code ZVLG5TVA https://www.createspace.com/3957136
Wisdom Bytes – use code 59NH5UTG http://ow.ly/rmM3q
As promised here is the latest news on my December promotions. The latest free eBook I want to offer you is Angelic Wisdom Trilogy from 6 to 10 December. Like Musings Of A Medium this is my old work and is not representative of who I am or how I write today. However, I keep this piece of work alive because I have had so much positive feedback about it over the years. It started life as three individual volumes, before the days of digital publishing, and was originally produced on a “when it’s gone it’s gone” basis. Angelic Wisdom Volume One was actually my first ever book; written in 2002 and published in 2003. Simply click on the relevant link below to get Angelic Wisdom Trilogy FREE.
Free To Download From 6 to 10 December Inclusive
Download in Amazon UK http://ow.ly/rsxJD
Download in Amazon US http://ow.ly/rsxW7
Download in Amazon Germany http://ow.ly/rsyfr
Download in Amazon Italy http://ow.ly/rsI5c
Download in Amazon India http://ow.ly/rsIgl
Download in Amazon Canada http://ow.ly/rsIpK
Download in Amazon Australia http://ow.ly/rsIxk
Check out the link below and view my book trailer video for my latest work Wisdom Bytes; it took me minutes to make.
My latest offering Wisdom Bytes is now available in paperback and as an eBook on Amazon Kindle. No official launch as yet, but nonetheless the book is out there!!
Buy on Amazon UK
Buy on Amazon US
Buy on Amazon Germany
In association with Inspirational Storytellers I am trying to form an alliance of like-minded authors who are willing to support their fellow writers, and who in turn, will receive support as and when they need it. My thinking behind this project is that we live in changing times, with regard to publishing, and the term “indie author” is no longer a stigma to be sneered at. Thanks to the internet and social media there is a multitude of tools available that enable more and more would-be writers to realise their dreams of becoming published authors. However, it is also becoming more and more apparent that, as authors, we need to be taking responsibility for our own marketing. What hasn’t changed is the fact that the majority of published authors sell very few books, if any at all. It is also apparent that you cannot sell books simply by shoving them down people’s throats. The idea is to build a brand, so that people will buy into you as a person. Once a reader feels comfortable and confident with you as a person, there is a good chance that they will take the next step and buy a book. It is also a great endorsement for an author to be promoted by fellow authors.
I am trying to keep the project as simple as possible, and purely business. What I mean by “purely business” is that there is nothing personal here; as an author you are either in or out. All that is required, if you would like to participate, is for you to agree to adhere to the few very simple and achievable criteria listed below. It works on the principle that if you are not prepared to support your fellow authors in the project then you should not expect your fellow authors to support you. If, after perusing the list, you feel this is something you would like to be involved in, please contact me or Inspirational Storytellers by one of the methods shown. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
1. You will need to write in one of the following genres: Spiritual, Self-Help, Health & Well-Being, Philosophy or any Non-Fiction category that inspires (i.e. your book should tell a story that speaks of turning adversity into something positive). Please note Inspirational Storytellers does not promote institutionalised religion, cults or sects.
2. When an author has a book launch (or re-launch) you should be prepared to take to twitter during the course of the launch day and send a total of 12 tweets in support of the respective book.
3. You should give the author an @ MT in each tweet making it easy for the author to retweet your tweets.
4. You should use a hash tag common to the group and relevant to the launch so that all of us can search out your tweets and retweet them.
5. You should be prepared to post info/links relating to the launch on your facebook wall. (No one is expected to flood their wall, one share is enough).
6. You should be prepared to host the relevant author on your blog as part of a blog tour to coincide with the launch. The launching author is responsible for providing all links/pics/info etc. to the host. The day of the hosting should be mutually agreed and care should be taken so that the author is not appearing on multiple blogs on the same day and no blogs on other days.
7. With regard to promos, i.e. free giveaways on Amazon Kindle. The same criteria apply as per book launches. Except that the least amount of tweets expected is six and not 12, and blog hosting is at the discretion of the potential hosts.
8. It is acknowledged that people become ill and they take holidays etc. In these cases it is only fair to your fellow authors that, if you do miss a launch or a promo for some reason, that you catch up as soon as you are able.
As you will have seen, it is not rocket science; very achievable and minimally time consuming. Thanks again for reading and feel free to get in touch via one of the following methods.
To contact me personally: email email@example.com or via the contact form on the “About” page on this blog.
Or Inspirational Storytellers via the website at http://inspirationalstorytellers.com
Happy New Year to all my followers; Wishing you peace, happiness and abundance for 2013. As a token of my appreciation I am offering the second edition Kindle version of Astral Travelling, The Avatar And Me, free on January 1. It’s my way of saying thanks to all those who have supported my work throughout 2012. Simply click on the links below to download your FREE copy (available from midnight to midnight PST on 1 January).
Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Astral-Travelling-The-Avatar-ebook/dp/B00AQ9FKXW/ref=tag_sty_mn_edpp_ttl
Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/Astral-Travelling-Avatar-Me-ebook/dp/B00AQ9FKXW/ref=la_B004TL50JM_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1356038598&sr=1-8